I intend to do this every year, but this year I mean it!
I’m doing all my holiday shopping in November. Supply chains are tangled up, shipping is going to be unpredictable…this is the year to get ahead of it. Thankfully, Mozzafiato makes it easy.
Every day I have the privilege of getting to know all of our brands and products – and the stories behind them. Those stories are an inspiration for me every day, and I hope the holiday shopping list I’ve drawn up sparks some inspiration for you.
(And remember, we are always available to offer personalized recommendations on your purchases if you need a little extra help in finding the perfect gift for yourself or that hard-to-shop-for loved one – connect with us via email or schedule an in-person consultation through the Calendy link on this site.)
In the meantime, here’s what I’m thinking for the people on my own gift list:
- My daughters are teenagers, so beautiful fun fragrances by Rudy Profumi are a perfect fit. The packaging is so pretty and colorful, and the price point is fantastic, which means I can load up on stocking stuffers from Orange Blossom Botanic Shower Gel to Pink Peony Hand Cream. They’ll also love Borghese's Jet Set Regimen Gift Set – they’re not too young to start taking care of their skin with high-quality ingredients, and this mud mask set lets them play with the different formulas to see what works best for their skin.
- For the men on my list, I’m going with a practical luxury, the Parco1923 Body Wash – the packaging is green and festive and it smells like the Italian outdoors. And I’m adding in a few favorites from a new shaving brand most haven’t discovered yet – Saponificio Varesino 1945. It’s 100% made in Italy, and the Desert Vetiver After-Shave Lotion has an irresistible base of wood and spices.
- For my husband, I want to take it up a notch and invest in a really great subscription box that he can enjoy throughout the year. The element of surprise that comes along with a subscription is always fun, and the seasonal boxes in our Year of Italian Men’s Grooming set will keep him smelling delightful all year long. It’s just the right choice for a guy who likes to look and feel his best.
- The aunts, moms and grandmas in my life deserve something extra special this year, so I’m going to treat them to one of our specially curated bundles of beauty. I’m particularly liking the Italian Holiday Home bundle, which comes in a lovely satin bag, and the practical and eternally elegant Perfect Powder Room (While I’m at it, I might toss in an Italian Bath Bundle for myself…’tis the season for a good, long soak in the tub!).
- I’ll stock up on a variety of pretty hand soaps and creams for friends, neighbors, and the folks who deliver our mail. I like to get a selection so I can mix and match to fit everyone’s taste and personality. The Honey Miel Liquid Soap from Perlier is always a favorite, and the olive-oil rich Lime Liquid Soap from Ortigia Sicilia is like a burst of fresh summer energy on a gray day. When it comes to bar soaps, there are so many delightful fragrances and designs to choose from that it’s easy to find a scent that suits everyone on my list.
- And I can’t forget my best business partner – the person who’s with me in the trenches every day and helps make work such an adventure. She’ll be getting an Italian Home Four Seasons subscription box, with candles, home fragrance, and other treats to help create a calming, healthy, beautiful living space in winter, spring, summer, and fall. It’s a way to let her know how much I appreciate her – not just at the holidays, but year-round.
- I’ll toss some fun Tuttotondo lip balms in my cart to have for stockings and little give-aways, and that should just about wrap up most of my shopping this season.
Looking forward to greeting December with an eggnog in hand and presents ready to go! Reach out if we can help you check off your own shopping list and take a little bit of stress out of this joyous season.
Amy Parsons, CEO, Mozzafiato