For Skin Type: All
For Skin Concern: Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Uneven Skin Tone & Texture, Firming, DullnessBenefits:
- Helps keep skin hydrated
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple
- Skin is left looking luminous and radiant
How to use: Apply every evening to cleansed and toned face and neck.
- A blend of Night Jasmine and Tamarind extracts help skin recover its self-defense abilities.
- Caster Oil helps provide moisture, elasticity, and suppleness.
- Shea butter helps moisturize and soften skin
- Vitamin B3 helps keep skin hydrated
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract helps skin appear more youthful and radiant
Borghese was founded in Rome in 1957 by Princess Marcella Borghese, who drew inspiration from the Tuscan spa retreats and local botanicals. Today Borghese still offers the royal treatment at home with carefully crafted products rich with powerful ingredients from Italy's lush landscapes coupled with cutting edge science.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.